2018 QMA State Championships
This Event Is Now Closed.
QMA Track & Field Championships
Saturday/Sunday 21st and 22nd April 2018, QSAC, Nathan, Brisbane
Please read the following information carefully.
- The competition will be conducted under the IAAF/WMA Rules.
- Age is determined as at the 21st April 2018. Minimum age for competition is 30 years.
- Uniforms are not compulsory, however Competition Numbers must be worn front and back in all events except throwing events, high jump and pole vault, where one number only may be worn – either back or front.
- Medals will be awarded to the first three (3) place-getters in each age group.
Close of Entries
- Entries close at midnight on Wednesday 11th April 2018. After this date the online entry system will automatically cease operation.
- Refunds for event entry will not be issued after the entry closing date (11th April 2018). No refunds of the $20 administration fee will be issued.
Event Entry Lists
- Event entry lists will be available on the QMA website as soon as practicable after close of entries.
Timetable of Events
- The final timetable will be available on the QMA website by 6pm on Wednesday 18th April 2018. It is the responsibility of each athlete to ensure they are aware of the start time of their events.
- Field event competitors are not required to sign in, but should be at the competition site at least 15 minutes prior to event scheduled start time.
- Track event competitors MUST sign in at least 30 minutes prior to event scheduled start time. Failure to do so may result in scratching and being not permitted to compete in the event.